- Sunshine Coast Council
- New Residents Kit
- Disaster Hub Information
- Development Information Hub
- Waste Bin Collection Days
- Recycle Right
- All things Animals and Pets
- Barking and Roaming Dogs
- My Council e-Request for Service
- Tree and Vegetation Management
- Precinct Landscape Maintenance Specification
- Precinct Landscape Maintenance Estate Boundary
- Precinct Landscape Contract Maintenance Map
Sunshine Cove Useful Links cover each of the Precinct Covenants which are almost 100% the developer’s council approvals. As such they are legally binding and have weight.
Items that are not enforceable by council are boats or caravans in parking bays, screening of utilities/bins/clothesline’s etc.
Links to all things Sunshine Coast Council from Disaster to Development information, waste collection, recycle videos and everything to do with responsible pet ownership and barking dogs plus a link to My Council e-request for service.
Sunshine Cove Landscape Maintenance Specification, Maintenance Boundary and Maintenance Map.
Snap Send Solve – Have you spotted an issue in The Cove like graffiti, illegal parking, dumped rubbish, trip hazards or abandoned trolleys? Time to get Snapping! Snap Send Solve is the free app that simplifies the reporting of community issues.
Noise Complaints should be made to Queensland Police. Read information about how to make a complaint and how to party safe in the hood!